Business Development Representative
Location: Anywhere in the U.S. but ideally Los Angeles
Reports to: Head of Sales
Aiva Health is seeking a Business Development Representative that will work within our sales organization to uncover new prospects that will lead to clients. This person is dynamic with a record of exceeding his or her sales targets and is not afraid of rolling up their sleeves in a start up environment. This entrepreneurial candidate will own the early stage of the sales process by navigating through healthcare organizations to do deep discovery and uncover key decision makers. The candidate will spend the majority of their day prospecting and cold calling. The candidate’s success will be measured by the number of meetings set for the the sales team. This role is an integral part of the organization’s growth.
What you will be responsible for:
· Prospect, research and identify new opportunities on a weekly basis
· Schedule meetings and product demonstrations for the sales team
· Have an understanding of each of our segments within Healthcare and develop your pitch
· Manage the CRM database to ensure all activities are captured
· Maintain a high level of activity to include outbound calls, emails and social selling via LinkedIn
What you have accomplished:
· Have a BS/BA in Business Administration or related field
· 1-3 years of work experience
· A proven track record prospecting for new business
· Previous experience in Mobile, SaaS or Cloud related industries
· Experience working with a CRM such as Salesforce or ProsperWorks
· Healthcare experience is a plus
Qualities you exhibit:
· Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment
· Ability to prioritize and manage time effectively
· Excellent written/verbal communication skills
· Ability to quickly adapt and embrace change
Who we are:
Aiva Health is an LA-based, venture-backed start-up that went through Cedars-Sinai Accelerator Powered by Techstars and launched earlier this year. Aiva uses voice assistants like Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant to improve caregiving for providers as well as patients and elders.
Come join us and help make a positive impact in Healthcare. Email your resume or LinkedIn profile to careers (at) aivahealth.com.
Aiva Health is an equal opportunity employer.